First Congregational Church of Marion Alabama
The First Congregational Church of Marion is a historic church at 601 Clay Street in Marion, Alabama. It was built in 1871 after the congregation was established in 1869 by freed slaves and the American Missionary Association. The congregation later became affiliated with the United Church of Christ in the 1950s. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
This church is located at 601 Clay Street in Marion (GPS coordinates 32.627583,-87.328472).