Kellyton is an incorporated town in Coosa County, Alabama, United States. It had a population of 217 as of the 2010 census.The town is part of the Talladega-Sylacauga Micropolitan Statistical Area. Kellyton was previously listed in the 1920 and 1930 U.S. Censuses as an incorporated community. It did not appear again on the census until 2010. Kellyton Alabama History
The area known today known as Kellyton was originally an outpost called Webbsville, named for the area’s first postmaster, William Webb.