Fairview Alabama is a town located in Cullman County Alabama and was incorporated in 1968. Settled in the 1840s, what is now Fairview was originally known as “Lawrence Chapel.” The town began using its current name, after a local Methodist church, in the 1890s. By the early 1900s, the town was home to several mills and a popular resort hotel. The first high school was completed in 1923.
Fairview Alabama Recreation:
Fairview Community Park, Fairview Sports Park and Chelsey Oaks Golf Course; a public 18 hole golf course.
Fairview Alabama Address:
Fairview Town Hall
Physical: 7525 AL Highway 69 N
Cullman, AL 35058
Fairview Alabama Phone:
Fairview Alabama Hours:
8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Wednesday
The latitude of Fairview is 34.255N.
The longitude is -86.688W.
It is in the Central Standard time zone.
Elevation is 938 feet.
Fairview Alabama Council Meetings:
1st Tuesday of each month, 6 PM, Town Hall
Fairview AlabamaTown Clerk:
- Cullman Electric Cooperative
- East Cullman Water System
Business: (256) 796-5828
- Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District
- Cullman County Sanitation
- Fairview Fire & Rescue (Volunteer)
Business: (256) 796-5000
- Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
- Cullman County Road Department
- Town of Fairview Street Repair
Business: (256) 796-5424
- Cullman County Public Library System
- Cullman County Commission on Aging
- Cullman Area Rural Transportation (CARTS)